Automatic optical system for testing bag leak tightness
Correctly evacuated and sealed bags show a characteristic fold pattern at the sealing seam. Leaky bags don’t show this pattern because of inflowing air (see pictures below). The CLK VacuCheck takes advantage of this fact for an objective, hygienic and fast optical leakage check. Using a specialized image capturing technology, the corresponding parts are captured and the images processed. Using this method, nearly 100 % of all leaky bags can be identified.
For usage in the food processing industry, the system is designed according to the hygienic design guidelines and can be opened completely for necessary cleaning. There are no product touching parts because of the solely optical process.
- 100% control
- Detection rate: near 100 %
- High speed (<50 bags / min)
- more objective testing compared to a human
- Simple decor switching by touch screen
- designed according to the hygienic design guidelines
- Contact-free hygienical testing
- archiving of the results in the CLK database
- Easy to add new decors
- Automatic decor switching is an option
The user friendly graphical user interface provides detailed information about the ongoing testing, an easy article management as well as a continuous system status monitoring. Of course these informations can also be monitored or changed via the integrated remote maintenance. Also integrated is an automatic selfdiagnosis system.