Fully automated welding path planning
- Expensive clamping devices and procedures unnecessary – rough positioning of +/- 100mm sufficient
- No CAD model required
- Highest level of efficiency by keeping downtime to a minimum
- Suitable for workpieces made of steel and stainless steel
- Automatic welding line calculation in a few seconds
- Simple adjustment of welding parameters
- Precision of up to 0.1mm
- Correct welding even in the case of components with minor deformities such as manufacturing tolerances
1. Rough localisation
of the componentes using 3D overview camera. The position of the component is largely arbitrary.
2. Path calculation
for the scanning process, based on the 3D overview image.
3. Fine scanning
of the component, using a 3D laser scanner mounted on the robot, for accuracy up to 0.1 mm.
4. Welding path calculation (Version A)
by comparing with a CAD file with defined welding points and -parameter.
4. Welding path calculation (Version B)
by defining rules (e.g. circles Ø 10 – 60 mm).
of the component along the automatically defined welding path.
- Sensor with evaluation
- Senor including robot
- Complete processing cell thanks to cooperation with our strong partners