Automatic welding of gratings
- No need for expensive clamping devices and processes, approximate positioning ± 1 00 mm is sufficient
- No CAD model necessary
- Highest efficiency with minimal downtime
- No teaching / no offline programming
- Suitable for workpieces made of steel and stainless steel
- Accuracy of up to 0.1 mm
- Automatic welding path calculation in a matter of seconds
Scanning the object
Comparison to the CAD
Determening the processing location
1. Rough localisation
of the components using 3D overview camera. The position of the component is largely arbitrary.
2. Path calculation
for the scanning process, based on the 3D overview image.
3. Fine scanning
of the component, using a 3D laser scanner mounted on the robot, for accuracy up to 0.1 mm.
4. Welding path calculation (Variante A)
by comparing with a CAD file with defined welding points and -parameter.
4. Welding path calculation (Variante B)
by defining rules (e.g. circles Ø 10 – 60 mm).
of the component along the automatically defined welding path.
- Sensor with software
- Sensor including robot
- Complete processing cell in cooperation with our partners
- Error detection
- Weld seam rating
- Special customisation